Spark Connections event: Beer Appreciation Night
This is an event for SINGLES ONLY.
Ever wondered how beers aged in oak barrels taste? As different styles of craft beers are introduced during this workshop, learn how to appreciate the aromas, flavours and finesse of beers.
This workshop includes a theoretic sharing on ingredients, processes, styles and types of beer, as well as an appreciation session to discover and sample 3 different styles of beers.
Our popular events are often sold out fast, but do not fret. We do have a wait list which you can join. You don't have to pay anything! You will be informed of any increase in capacity or any drop-outs as soon as possible! For any inquiries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 81252321.
All details will be sent to all participants, who have paid, via email 2 days before the event.
1. After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform the organizer at least 3 days or more prior to event date. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
2. When payment is made and the event is cancelled by us, full refund will be given back.
3. There is a cooling-off period of 3 days from the date of payment. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
4. No Refund will be given:
o No-show for events.
o No refund will be given for any cancellation of registration in less than 3 days to the event date.
CompleteMe respects your privacy. In line with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, we would like to inform you on how we will use your personal data:
- Update you of in the events’ information which you have signed up for
- Verify your marital status with ROM to ensure that you are legally single
- Send you marketing information, such as upcoming events and activities. You can always unsubscribe yourself at the bottom of each newsletter.